Get Slim Now Transformation Contest Terms & Conditions
1.Eligibility: The Get Slim Now Transformation Contest is open to all legal residents or citizens of the United States and Canada who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.
2. Entry Period: Entry periods run each quarter: January 1 through March 31; April 1 through June 30; July 1 through September 30; and October 1 through December 31.
3. Contest Period: Contest periods run each quarter: January through March; April through June; July through September; and October through December.
4. Entry: Enter by signing up and paying for the Get Slim Now Transformation. Once you have registered, in the Transformation Tracker, go to “My Profile” and fill out the “Basic Information” section. At the bottom of this page, check the “Opt In” box under the Transformation Program Terms section. All information—including photographs, measurements, and Lipid Panel—information must be submitted at the start and end of the program, and all weekly measurements and information must be provided to be eligible for contest awards. Failure to submit required information within the designated time period may result in automatic disqualification from the Contest.
Unicity International will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or misdirected entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind—including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any telephone connection, network, hardware, or software, whether originating with sender or Unicity. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail account from which they were sent. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an e-mail account shall be determined by Unicity in their sole discretion, and Unicity reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Contest.
By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and Unicity reserves the right to disqualify persons found abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Unicity. Participants who do not comply with these Official Rules shall be disqualified. Participants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Unicity harmless against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, claims, debts, fines, penalties, costs, expenses, and settlements (including attorneys' fees and costs of litigation, settlement, judgment, interest, and penalties) arising out of or related to a breach of the foregoing representations. All received Entries become the property of Unicity and will not be returned or acknowledged. Participants grant to Unicity an unlimited, non-exclusive, world-wide, perpetual license to use the materials in their Entries in any manner related to the Contest, without prior notice, approval, or compensation.
5. Finalist Selection: The Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges who will rate entrants based on the following criteria: (1) compliance to the program, (2) body transformation, (3) percentage of body weight lost, (4) inches lost, and (5) inspirational story. The decisions of the judges regarding the selection of the winner(s) and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects.
6. Get Slim Now Transformation Prizes: The first place prize winner has the option to choose a trip to one of seven locations with a guest of their choice or they may choose to receive the cash value of the trip, which is $7,000. The second place prize winner has the option to choose a trip to one of five locations with a guest of their choice or they may choose to receive the cash value of the trip, which is $5,000. The third place prize winner has the option to choose a trip to one of three locations with a guest of their choice or they may choose to receive the cash value of the trip, which is $3,000.
7. General Prize Conditions: Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. Taxes are not included and are the responsibility of the prize winner. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prize. Winner(s) agree to assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death, or property damage arising out of or related to the redemption of the award.
8. Jurisdiction: Unicity reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions or terminate the Contest at any time. Unicity will post notice of any changes or termination on the Contest website.